CBD Capsules – CBD oil in capsules
CBD capsules is a dietary supplement that contains as much as 1000 mg of oil in one capsule (990 mg of hemp seed oil and 10 mg of hemp extract). This means that one capsule of CBD oil is equivalent to 2 drops of 10% CBD oil or 4 drops of 5% hemp oil.
The CBD oil in the capsule is covered with a soft gel shell, which is made of gelatin.
Who are hemp oil capsules for?
- appreciates the ease and convenience of supplementation,
- does not like the taste of hemp oil,
- wants to make sure that he is consuming the right amount of CBD and other cannabinoids,
- looking for a quick way to take care of CBD supplementation.
You can find the highest quality supplements with a guaranteed concentration.
Check out our hemp products!
Why is it worth using CBD capsules?
1. CBD oil in capsules is above all the convenience of CBD supplementation . You don’t have to worry about consuming the right amount of the supplement. You can be sure that each capsule contains the same amount of the product, which makes it easier to control supplementation.
2. We know that the taste of CBD oil will not be to everyone’s taste – it is quite spicy and characteristic. The capsule gives the possibility of supplementing with CBD to anyone who wants to enrich their diet with hemp, but cannot overcome its taste .
3. CBD oil taken in the form of capsules has a slower release into the body, so it does not work immediately, as in the case of vaporization or dropping CBD under the tongue. It is a great convenience and a way for CBD to stay in our body longer!
Remember to keep hemp supplements out of the reach of young children.
Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute or substitute for a varied diet.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose during the day.