CBD product definition
means CBD Inputs and Other Inputs that have been prepared, packaged and labelled for as a consumer packaged good for sale to a consumer at the retail level. “Commercialization” means manufacture and sale of the Branded Products, including through third party manufacturers and distributors.
means CBD Inputs and Other Inputs that have been prepared, packaged and labelled for as a consumer packaged good for sale to a consumer at the retail level.
Related to CBD product
- Licensed Product means any product or part thereof which:
- Generic Product means, with respect to a particular Licensed Product in a particular country in the Territory, any pharmaceutical or biological product that (a) is distributed by a Third Party under a Drug Approval Application or Abbreviated New Drug Application (or similar applications) approved by a Regulatory Authority in reliance, in whole or in part, on the prior Drug Approval Application (or on safety or efficacy data submitted in support of the prior approval) of such Licensed Product, including any product authorized for sale (i) in the U.S. pursuant to Section 505(b)(2) or Section 505(j) of the FFDCA (21 U.S.C. § 355(b)(2) and 21 U.S.C. § 355(j), respectively), (ii) in the EU pursuant to a provision of Articles 10, 10a or 10b of Parliament and Council Directive 2001/83/EC as amended (including an application under Article 6.1 of Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No. 726/2004 that relies for its content on any such provision) or (iii) in any other country pursuant to an equivalent of such provisions or (b) is substitutable under Applicable Law for such Licensed Product when dispensed without the intervention of a physician or other health care provider with prescribing authority.
- New Product means a Program that may include, as a component of such product, another Program or a portion thereof, but that has substantial additional features or functionalities that are not Enhancements, Revisions, Versions, rebundling or repackaging of pre-existing Programs, and is priced separately from a pre-existing Program.
- End product means those articles, materials, and supplies to be acquired under the contract for public use.
- Finished Product means a cannabis product in its final form to be sold at a retail premises.
- Drug Product means a specific drug in dosage form from a known source of manufacture, whether
- Diagnostic Product means an assemblage of reagents, including but not limited to reagents packaged in the form of a kit, useful in performing a Licensed Service.
- Collaboration Product means any product that contains one or more Discovered RNAi Compound(s) as active ingredient(s).
- Bundled Product means one or more Licensed Products together with one or more other products that are either (a) packaged together for sale or shipment as a single unit or sold at a single price or (b) marketed or sold collectively as a single product.
- Marihuana-infused product means a topical formulation, tincture, beverage, edible substance, or similar product containing marihuana and other ingredients and that is intended for human consumption.
- Licensed Products means tangible materials which, in the course of manufacture, use, sale, or importation, would be within the scope of one or more claims of the Licensed Patent Rights that have not been held unpatentable, invalid or unenforceable by an unappealed or unappealable judgment of a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Covered Product The consumer product that You purchased concurrently with and is covered by this Agreement.
- Approved Product means any water fitting, plumbing product, material or component which is the subject of an existing WRAS Approval;
- Product means any deliverable under the Contract, which may include commodities, services, technology or software.
- Hemp products or “hemp-infused products” means all products with the federally defined tetrahydrocannabinol concentration level for hemp derived from, or made by, processing hemp plants or plant parts that are prepared in a form available for commercial sale, including cosmetics, personal care products, food intended for animal or human consumption, cloth, cordage, fiber, fuel, paint, paper, construction materials, plastics, and any product containing one or more hemp-derived cannabinoids, such as cannabidiol.
- Nicotine product means a product that contains nicotine and is not any of the following:
- Roll-on product means any antiperspirant or deodorant that dispenses active ingredients by rolling a wetted ball or wetted cylinder on the affected area.
- Aerosol product means a pressurized spray system that dispenses product ingredients by means of a propellant contained in a product or a product’s container, or by means of a mechanically induced force. “Aerosol Product” does not include “Pump Spray.”
- Licensed producer means a person or entity licensed to produce medical cannabis.
- Manufactured end product means any end product in product and service codes (PSCs) 1000-9999, except—
- WTO GPA country end product means an article that⎯
- Covered Products means any product which falls into one or more of the following categories, so long as the Company is producing, marketing, selling or licensing such product anywhere in the world: beverages, including without limitation carbonated soft drinks, tea, water, juice drinks, sports drinks, coffee drinks, and value added dairy drinks; juices and juice products; snacks, including salty snacks, sweet snacks, meat snacks, granola and cereal bars, and cookies; hot cereals; pancake mixes; value-added rice products; pancake syrup; value-added pasta products; ready-to-eat cereals; dry pasta products; or any product or service which the Participant had reason to know was under development by the Company during the Participant’s employment with the Company.
- New Products means any product which is not an Enhanced Product or 2 Existing Product but which is substantially similar to an Existing Product with respect to design and function and possesses reasonable performance improvements. If Company desires to purchase an Enhanced or New Product(s) from Supplier, Company shall so notify Supplier and provide Supplier the opportunity to manufacture such Enhanced or New Product(s), subject to the following conditions and procedures.
- Licensed Compound means (a) 3,4-Diaminopyridine, the chemical structure of which is set forth on Exhibit B-2; and (b) any derivatives, isomers, metabolites, prodrugs, acid forms, base forms, salt forms, or modified versions of such compound in (a).
- Tobacco product means any substance containing tobacco leaf, including but not limited to, cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, hookah tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco, dipping tobacco, bidis, blunts, clove cigarettes, or any other preparation of tobacco; and any product or formulation of matter containing biologically active amounts of nicotine that is manufactured, sold, offered for sale, or otherwise distributed with the expectation that the product or matter will be introduced into the human body by inhalation; but does not include any cessation product specifically approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for use in treating nicotine or tobacco dependence.
- End Products as used in this clause, means those articles, materials, and supplies to be acquired for public use under this contract.